Name and contact details of the responsible person
Our responsible person (hereinafter “responsible person”) within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR is:
1.BBQ House SL
Tax number / CIF: B16515827
Ronda de Migjorn 74
+34 971 01 77 66
+34 69 44 5 11 98
Data protection officer
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
Below we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
Types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), inventory data (name, address, etc.), contact data (telephone number, email, fax, etc.),
Purposes of processing according to Art. 13 Para. 1 c) GDPR
Technically and economically optimize the website, enable easy access to the website, fulfill legal storage requirements, optimization and statistical evaluation of our services, support commercial use of the website, make the website user-friendly, marketing / sales / advertising, customer service and customer care, handle contact requests, websites with functions and provide content, uninterrupted, secure operation of our website,
Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 Para. 1 e) GDPR
Visitors/users of the website, customers, interested parties, the persons concerned are collectively referred to as “users”.
Legal bases for processing personal data
In the following we inform you about the legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent to the processing of personal data, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, which take place at your request, Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPR is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. statutory storage obligations), then Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR is the legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. d) GDPR is the legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to safeguard our interests or those of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not prevail in this regard, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f) GDPR is the legal basis.</li >
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
In principle, we do not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. If this is the case, then the data will be passed on on the basis of the aforementioned legal bases, e.g. when data is passed on to online payment providers to fulfill a contract or due to a court order or due to a legal obligation to release the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution or to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use contract processors (external service providers, e.g. for web hosting of our websites and databases) to process your data. If data is passed on to the processors as part of an agreement on order processing, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. We carefully select our processors, check them regularly and have been granted the right to issue instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and comply with the data protection regulations in accordance with the BDSG new version and the GDPR
Data transmission to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore be processed primarily by companies for which the GDPR applies. Should the processing take place by third-party services outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, they must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. GDPR. This means that the processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the determination of a level of data protection officially recognized by the EU Commission or compliance with officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called “standard contractual clauses”. For US companies, the submission to the so-called “Privacy Shield”, the data protection agreement between the EU and the USA, fulfills these requirements.
Deletion of data and storage period
Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as you revoke your consent to processing or the purpose for storage no longer applies or the data are no longer required for the purpose, unless their further Storage is required for evidence purposes or there are legal storage obligations. This includes, for example, commercial law retention requirements for business letters in accordance with Section 257 (1) HGB (6 years) and tax retention requirements for receipts in accordance with Section 147 (1) AO (10 years). If the prescribed retention period expires, your data will be blocked or deleted, unless storage is still required for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automated decision-making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you only use our website for informational purposes (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data:
• IP address;
• User’s internet service provider;
• date and time of retrieval;
• browser type;
• language and browser version;
• content of the call;
• time zone;
• Access Status/HTTP Status Code;
• amount of data;
• websites from which the request comes;
• Operating system.
A storage of this data together with other personal data of yours does not take place.
- This data serves the purpose of providing you with functions and content on our website in a user-friendly, functional and secure manner, as well as optimizing and statistically evaluating them.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR.
- For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a storage period of 30 days. After this period, they are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other violations of the law.
- Data categories: User data, cookie, user ID (including the pages visited, device information, access times and IP addresses).
- Purposes of processing: The information obtained in this way serves the purpose of technically and economically optimizing our web offerings and enabling you to access our website more easily and securely.
- Legal basis: If we process your personal data with the help of cookies on the basis of your consent (“opt-in”), then Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR applies legal basis. Otherwise, we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the website, so that in this case Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR if the cookies are set to initiate a contract, e.g. for orders.
Here is information on how to delete cookies by browser:
Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb /guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Firefox: https://support.mozilla .org/de/kb/delete-cookies-and-website-data-in-firefox
Internet Explorer: https:// support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/ de-at/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
- Objection and “opt-out”: You can generally prevent the storage of cookies on your hard drive, regardless of your consent or legal permission, by selecting “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings . However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You can opt out of the use of third-party cookies for advertising purposes via this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de /preference management/).
Contact us via contact form / email / fax / post
- When you contact us via the contact form, fax, post or e-mail, your details will be processed for the purpose of processing the contact request.
- The legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR if you have given your consent. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of a contact request or email, letter or fax is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR. The person responsible has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to be able to answer user inquiries, to preserve evidence for liability reasons and, if necessary, to be able to comply with his legal storage obligations for business letters. If the contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- We can save your details and contact request in our customer-Relationship-Management System (“CRM System”) or a comparable system.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is over when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified. We store inquiries from users who have an account or contract with us for a period of two years after the end of the contract. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after their expiry: End of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) storage obligation.
- You have the option at any time to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a) GDPR. If you contact us by email, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time.
Contact us by phone
- When you contact us by telephone, your telephone number will be processed and temporarily stored or displayed in the RAM / cache of the telephone device / display to process the contact request and its processing. It is stored for liability and security reasons, to be able to provide evidence of the call, and for economic reasons, to enable a callback. In the case of unauthorized advertising calls, we will block the numbers.
- The legal basis for processing the telephone number is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR. If the contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
- The device cache stores the calls for 30 days and successively overwrites or deletes old data. When the device is disposed of, all data is deleted and the memory may be destroyed. Blocked telephone numbers are checked annually to determine whether blocking is necessary.
- You can prevent the phone number from being displayed by calling with a suppressed phone number.
- We have integrated the website analysis tool “Google Analytics” (Service Provider: Google Ireland Limited, Register No.: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) on our website.</ li>
- Data categories and description of data processing: User ID, IP address (anonymized). When you visit our website, Google places a cookie on your computer in order to be able to analyze your use of our website. We have activated the IP anonymization “anonymizeIP”, which means that the IP addresses are only processed further in abbreviated form. On this website, your IP address will therefore be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet use to the person responsible. We have also activated the cross-device analysis of website visitors, which is carried out using a so-called user ID. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. Further information on the use of data by Google Analytics can be found here: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de .html (Analytics Terms of Service), https://support.google.com/analytics/ answer/6004245?hl=de (Notes on data protection in Analytics) and Google’s data protection declaration https://policies.google.com/privacy .
- Purpose of processing: The use of Google Analytics serves the purpose of analyzing, optimizing and improving our website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent (“opt-in”) to the processing of your personal data by the third-party provider using “Google Analytics”, then Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in data processing for the above purposes (analysis, optimization and improvement of our website) according to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f) GDPR. In the case of services provided in connection with a contract, user behavior is tracked and analyzed in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR in order to use the information obtained in this way to provide optimized services to fulfill the To be able to offer for the purpose of the contract.
- Storage period: The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after months. Data that has reached the end of its retention period is automatically deleted once a month.
- Data transmission/recipient category: Google, Ireland and USA. The data obtained is transferred to the USA and stored there. If personal data should be transferred to the USA, Google’s certification according to the Privacy Shield Agreement (https://www.privacyshield .gov/EU-US-Framework) the guarantee that European data protection law is observed. We have also concluded an order processing agreement with Google in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.
- Objection and elimination options (“opt-out”):
• You can generally prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive by selecting “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de•As an alternative to the above browser plugin you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking [__please__insert the analytics opt-out link of your website]. The click sets an “opt-out” cookie that prevents your data from being collected when you visit this website in the future. This cookie only applies to our website and your current browser and only lasts until you delete your cookies. In this case, you would have to set the cookie again. disable personal information.
- We have the anti-spam function “reCAPTCHA” from “Google” on our website (provider: Google Ireland Limited, registration no.: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ) integrated.
- Data category and description of data processing: Usage data (e.g. website accessed, IP). By using “reCAPTCHA” in our forms, we can determine whether the input was made by a machine (robot) or a human. When using the service, your IP address and any other data required for this may be transmitted to a Google server in the USA.
- Purpose of processing: Prevention of spam and abuse as well as our economic interest in optimizing our website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent (“opt-in”) to the processing of your personal data by a third-party provider using “reCaptcha”, then Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit ) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in data processing based on the above purposes in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR.
- Data Transfer/Recipient Category: Third-party providers in the United States. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework</ a>). This ensures that European data protection law is observed.
- Storage period: until you as the user delete the cookies.
Presence on social media
- Data categories and description of data processing: Usage data, contact data, content data, inventory data. Furthermore The data of users within social networks are usually processed for market research and advertising purposes. For example, user profiles can be created based on usage behavior and the resulting interests of users. The usage profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements inside and outside the networks that presumably correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the users’ computers, in which the usage behavior and the interests of the users are stored. Furthermore, data can also be stored in the usage profiles independently of the devices used by the users (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them). For a detailed description of the respective forms of processing and the possibility of objection (opt-out), we refer to the data protection declarations and information provided by the operators of the respective networks. Also in the case of requests for information and the assertion of data subject rights, we would like to point out that these can be asserted most effectively with the providers. Only the providers have access to the data of the users and can take appropriate measures and provide information directly. If you still need help, you can contact us.
- Purpose of processing: communication with users connected and registered on social networks; Information and advertising for our products, offers and services; Presentation and image cultivation; Evaluation and analysis of the users and content of our presence in social media.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above purposes in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. If you have given us or the person responsible for the social network consent to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a) in conjunction with Article 7 GDPR.
- Data transmission/recipient category: Social network. Insofar as the US providers are certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US- Framework), it is ensured that European data protection law is complied with.
Rights of the data subject
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a), Article 7 GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection we will examine the situation and will either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can exercise your right to object free of charge. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details: 1.BBQ-House SL, Ronda de Migjorn 74, 07620 Llucmajor, Mallorca, Spain, Tel. +34 971 01 77 66, Mobile. +34 69 44 5 11 98, email: email@example.com
- Right to information
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you are being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to information about your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. This includes, in particular, information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data, unless it was collected directly from you.</li >
- Right to Rectification
You have the right to have incorrect data corrected or correct data completed in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
- Right to erasure
You have the right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless there are legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage.
- Right to Restriction
You have the right to demand a restriction in the processing of your personal data if one of the requirements in Article 18 (1) lit. a) to d) GDPR is met:
• If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period that enables the person responsible to check the accuracy of the personal data; • the processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of the personal data and instead the restriction of the use of the personal data request;• the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or• if you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
- Right to data portability
You have a right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, which means that you can receive the personal data we have stored about you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or you can request transmission to another person responsible.</li >
- Right to Complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority in the Member State where you live, work or where the alleged infringement took place.
In order to protect all personal data that is transmitted to us and to ensure that we and our external service providers comply with the data protection regulations, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server is transmitted in encrypted form via a secure SSL connection.
Ronda de Migjorn 74
Tel. +34 971 01 77 66
Montag bis Freitag
von 10.00h bis 17.00h
Ausserhalb der Öffnungszeiten:
Termine nach Vereinbarung